Workshops and MakerFaire in Europe! (Spain / France)

OpenROV is Now Sold in France!

We’ve partnered with Le FabShop in France. Our partnership will allow us to sell OpenROV in France, create documentation and technical support help in French. You can check out their product page here. If you are thinking about purchasing an OpenROV 2.7, they will be available very shortly if not by the time you read this. If you have any questions or comments please email openrov@lefabshop.fr.

Come Visit Us at MakerFaire St. Malo

In order to celebrate we are going to set up a pool and test drive OpenROV at Maker Fair St. Malo on April 10 and 11. This is going to be a great event so please come by and visit us. We are also interested in having some of our community members such as yourself come by and volunteer your time helping answer questions or just having fun interacting with the guests. If you are interested in volunteering please email me at zack@openrov.com.

Join Us at One of Our Workshops In France and/or Spain

Additionally, we are having a workshop in St. Malo on April 15 and 16, Barcelona April 24, 25 and 26, and in Paris May 5 and 6. This will be a great oportunity to buy an OpenROV 2.7 and have some expert guidance during your build as well as meeting some really great and interesting people. You can also sign up with a friend and share a kit or come with your own OpenROV. This can be especially useful if you want to make repairs or upgrade your current ROV. Please sign up quickly if you are interested there are a limited number of seats!

Link for the Workshop in St. Malo on April 15 and 16
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-workshop-atelier-openrov-assemblez-votre-robot-sous-marin-16376883700

Link for the workshop in Barcelona April 24, 25 and 26

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592184957695168/

Link for the workshop in Paris May 5 and 6
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-workshop-atelier-openrov-assemblez-votre-robot-sous-marin-16377080288

I’m very excited to bring OpenROV to the European communities and to share the experience with you to create a deeper relationship. Yes, I know that was a bad joke, but sometimes I just can’t help myself.

Best,
Zack
zack@openrov.com
OpenROV

You should target Quebec as well, as they are just north of the border and anything pitched in French is received in a more friendly light.

Chris

Good evening,

I am writing you from Luxembourg, a small country between Fance, Germany and Belgium.
Th Fabshop seems to have stopped activity, at lest his website has no activity …
Do you have a salesplace in Europe ? Do you know european forums ?

I intend to buy a kit as your new model seems to be fare more expensive and also not immediatly avaylable but would be happy to meet/discuss with local vendors and users (english, frensh, german, italian and lux. Linguage).

Thanks for any indication !

Mar

Le FabShop has suspended their distribution efforts. We have taken over their customers so if you have any questions please send them to support@openrov.com.

I will PM ya with some options other than our webstore (which does ship internationally).

Best,
Zack