I think the software team has done experiments wherein they were able to get a live stream up through the tether and to the WiFi. I don’t think it was a full quality stream but it at least lets you know if you are on subject.
I’m wondering. To you all here and anybody new to this thread: a few questions!
(1) Do you need to turn on and off your GoPro during a dive?
(2) Are you worried about neutral buoyancy or do you think you can figure that out / don’t care.
(3) What direction would you use your GoPro?
(4) How deep are you going? What are you shooting?
(5) Would you try to use it at night? Have you thought about needing lights or not?
The reason I’m interested is it is very likely that the team will release a product at some point that helps attach a GoPro or other secondary camera and it would be great to get an idea of what everyone’s really needing that to do!