I finished the build of my Openrov 2.7 and it came down to testing if it works properly. I used C size batteries and plugged it in and it was lacking power and the beagle bone would start to work then malfunction. Then I looked down and realized that the battery tube had moisture in it and it was hot to the touch and when I picked up my rov to move it to the cool floor the entire acrylic tube had melted and 2 of the batteries had then exploded.
I wrote in and told the company of the issue and they told me it was because I had not bough the li-fe batteries. So I ordered them and waited 5 weeks for them to arrive and after I finished re building the battery tube. I just put them in and I didn’t receive any power anywhere and the port tube instantly started getting hot.
I need help to see where I had gone wrong.