When will the 2.5 board be available as a stand alone item

Hi, I have been stalking your site for the past two weeks and I keep coming back. I live in Destin Florida and I am an avid fisherman. With the stricter fishing laws the last few years, I have been looking for other ways to enjoy the Gulf of Mexico. I am not a diver but love to send my GoPro down on a fishing pole. Obviously there are drawbacks the biggest being that you can't send the live video to the top. That's what started my quest to get a video feed to the surface. Now that I see OpenRov, my mind is wandering. I am very mechanically inclined and love to build/destroy things (cars, boats, planes, etc...). I see you all developed your own controller (2.5) . Will this controller be sold as a stand alone item? I see the older controller at boardzoo.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

We had to make some adjustments to the Controller Board due to the changes in the homeplug adapters. The new controller boards are being manufactured right now. They will definitely be sold as a stand alone product, but it will be a few more weeks before they are in the store.

-David

That is great news. Can’t wait.