Waterproof connectors for Battery tubes, for Theter?

electronics
propulsion

I’d like to find a waterproof connector with two pins for the battery tubes.
It will be to change easily the completed battery tubes instead of to open the tubes on site.
The best will be to cut the wires and insert the connectors…

And so the same for the theter with two pins and with four or six wires.
Two for the normal theter (yellow wires) and two or four more for the sonar I am building at this moment.
Thank you
Herve

You might find what you need from Amron International. https://www.amronintl.com/commercial-diving-equipment/electronics/waterproof-connectors/bulkhead-connectors.html

@Blanchet_DRSM_Cie,
An observation: hanging two relatively heavy waterproof connectors off the back of the OROV frame may cause the frame to rotate towards the back causing the front to pitch up. You might need to add extra buoyancy to compensate for the weight of the connectors.
Regards,
TCIII AVD

These work if you don’t go too deep:

Thank you Jim, but they are a little bit too heavy. It is an excellent plug if I want to connect a a new part do do a longer tether.

Thank you Jim, but they are a little bit too heavy. It is an excellent plug if I want to connect a a new part do do a longer tether.

Yes TCIII, you are right.
Thank you
Herve

Thank you Douglas, I seems a perfect item for my purpoose.
Herve

Fine, I have ordered theses through a friend of mine who lives in US. Because theses items cannot !! be sent to France.
I should get the items in a couple of weeks.
Thank’s
Herve

Thank you

I have ordered smaller ones. They should be here in a couple of weeks.
It is at this link

Thank you

Herve

Hi Blanchet, the best ones for battery packs are 6600 series connectors. These series are made by many manufacturers like Burton, Seacon, Impulse, Subconn and BirnAquamate.

You can avail of these from Aberdeen UK or from Stavenger Norway where many of these companies are represented by their distributors.

If you are looking to research all available underwater connectors, you can visit www.anekonnect.io which has all commercially available connectors visualized in 3D. They do not sell connectors but is a good information repository for all available underwater connectors.