Just completed the first power-up, observed the following,
- Topside Adaptor, Green-Power and Yellow-Ethernet on and solid, HomePlug Adpator not lighting. When I first connect power, Ethernet & HomePlug flash briefly.
- On the Cape, Green Power LED OK, and Orange LED(eth) solid
- No power to the Beaglebone, it powers up independently on USB
- On the Cape Homeplug, approx. 5v across the six-pins furthermost from the DB25, nothing measured across the six-pins beside the ethernet jack.
- If I hold both reset buttons down on the HomePlug units LED TPWR goes green solid for as long as the resets are pressed.
Any ideas ?
Any documentation on Cape v2.6 LED meaning ?