Trident WiFi interface

HI,

We have an electronics engineer who is itching to start developing some add-on tools for our trident. I was hoping someone could give me the details on using the WIFI interface, and how to map it to the controls. As soon as we have this information, we’ll beginning developing a universal WiFi controller for the add-ons we have planned.

Thanks,
~Michael

Hey @Michael_Girard,

We’re working on a way to get something up and running as soon as possible. We’ve been a bit swamped with other SW needs and our team hasn’t been able to focus on creating the API for the WiFi payload interface yet. We’re actively looking to hire someone who can have this be their full-time job, and I’ll try to keep everyone in the loop with our progress. Sorry for the delay.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update. I’ll have to find something else to keep our electronic guy busy. We have a few other ideas for new ways to use the Trident for the expedition we’re collaborating on. As I’m sure your familiar with though, sometimes great ideas take a while to properly execute. Figuring how to make it happen is the fun part!

Keep me posted on the progress.

Thanks,
~Michael