Trident Controls how to correct?

I have tried controlling my Trident with both my Samsung 9+ and my Samsung Tablet A and while it connects well, my controls are incorrect. The controls for moving forward, back, left and right are incorrect. Pitch works fine. When I move to turn right, it moves forward, move left and it goes backwards. Forward goes left and back goes right. How do I correct this? I could not find anyway to reset or change these settings.

Need your assistance, thanks.

Hey Robert,

Sorry for the slow reply. It’s faster if you go through support@openrov.com but we can probably figure it out.

A few questions, what are you using to control Trident? Are you using the JXD controller through the website or a tablet or smartphone? Do the controls behave differently from the touchscreen controls?

Thanks

I had the same thing happened to me. Turns out I had two “right” propellers. Check to make sure there is an L on the left one and a R stamped on the right propeller. They sent me a whole new motor and propeller.

Turns out you are right, thanks very much.

Wow…how does this happen (multiple times)? One would assume better Q/C on these ROV’s going out the door…arent they tested first?