Trackstar ESC programming

Hello,

since the EZRUN ESC are not available in Germany, I use the Turnigy Trackstar ESC.

I use the parameter of David Murphy, but the ESC apparently lose their programming after switch off.

Has anyone been watching something?

In addition, the motors beep sometimes, can be heard in the video. The two engines also does not start at the same time.

Does anyone have ideas?
Regards,
Bernhard

520-20140508.mp4 (4.86 MB)

Hi Bernhard:

The periodic beeping is normal for this particular ESC. If you've ever used ESCs by Castle Creations, they do the same thing. There's probably a way in the programming to turn this off, but you can't find it in the documentation.

If the two motors do not start at the same time, check to make sure that both props turn smoothly. If one of the bearings on one of the motors is slightly out of alignment, it will cause drag on that prop, and the prop will be delayed in startup.

Unfortunately I don't know what's going on with the ESCs losing their programming. If you find out what's happening, please let us know. Here at OROV we're starting to play with this particular ESC, and are trying to learn as much about it as possible.

-W