Hi All, i have gotten my 2.8 up and running and already test in a pool max 18 feet depth for like an hour, there is no problem during this dive.
And yesterday trying to dive in a lake here, and this is what happen to me:
- intermittent lost of com. after like 10-20 min of dive i cant control the rov and lost connection to cockpit. take it back onshore and inspect everything, no flood in main/battery tube. try re connect usb and Lan cable still not working (no power the bbb).( i only drive it on water surface with full thrust, 5)
- after like 5-10min of try everything i could (changing the battery and so on) still nothing
- after a while then suddenly my rov boot up again.
- and we dive again after checking everything. same thing happen after 10-20min, my rov is dead.
- i try re-connect usb cable not working. then i open both of the battery endcap briefly for a short moment, no response (bbb not power up).
- after a while the rov working again.
i’am not able to do more test as my laptop battery is depleted… will try again next week
have anyone face the same problem?