I am building a 2.6 OpenROV, I was able to get everything to work properly.
Today the middle LED on the topside adapter stopped working and I can no longer connect.
- Power and ethernet LEDs are working
- Voltage 3.3 and 5 on the control board is correct
- TPWR LED is NOT on
- HP, PWM and ETH LEDs are on, the BBB seems to be powered on too
- Connecting an ethernet cable directly to BBB works
- I verified that the homeplug adapter is well connected to the control board
- I verified the connections and that the topside adapter and homeplug are in place.
I noticed that the topside adapter makes a noise for a seconds when turned on, attached a recording.
I tried switching the homeplug adapters, now I get the TPWR LED on, the HomePlug connect LED is on, but the power LED on the topside adapter is not on and the Ethernet LED goes off after a minute or so.
The Tenda application can only identify 1 homeplug (the one where the power and ethernet work but not the homeplug), when I switched the homeplugs, the application did not find anything.
Pressing the reset button on the second homeplug makes the power LED light, but it does not seem like it's resetting/pairing it.
Is it normal that the behavior on both homeplugs is different?
Thanks in advance for your help.