This is a weekly updates that gives a mini roadmap of planned development activity for the week. This is a bit of an experiment to see if it helps everyone get a better feel for activity that is happening in the code base, both internally and from the community.
This weeks high level goals for the cockpit and related software:
1. Release 2.5 in branch [v2.5.0-maint]
2. Setup tool chain and automatic builds for the Afro ESCs firmware in repo [openrov-simonk]
3. Bug Fix Monday, fix as many issues as possible in [master]
4. Break Cockpit, Dashboard, and Arduino Firmware in to separate repositories [openrov-software-arduino, openrov-software-cockpit, openrov-software-dashboard]
5. First prototype for including arduino code in the plugins package in branch [feature/plugin_arduino]
If you are working on some software, plugins, refactoring, etc... commenting to this post will help communicate to everyone else activity that is going on this week.