Quick Dev Call Tomorrow?

Hey all!

We've previously done "Developers Calls" on Google Hangouts from time to time for people working on OpenROV (and other ROV projects) to keep in touch and share ideas.

It's been quite a while since our last one, but we'd like to get this going again. To start out, we were planning to set up a small, "kick off Dev Call" tomorrow, Monday the 15th at 2pm PST to get re-oriented with hosting the call and to hear what people would like to talk about.

Obviously this is very short notice, but if you'd be interested in participating, please send me an email at eric@openrov.com, and I'll add you to the hangout list.

Of course, more of these hangouts will be coming soon, so if you can't make it to our call tomorrow, stay tuned for our next one!

Link: https://t.co/Bjtl1bSMWT

Couldn't make the last one, but would love to see if I can pop on for the next one.

Sounds good, Barry! We'll make sure to announce the next one way ahead of time. Stay posted!

-e

Nooooooooo.... I did miss this one. Was about to ask when the long overdue next one will be.