OpenROV Trident for sale. Still in box

Hello!

So, I have a Trident I bought last year and never used. It is still in the box. I bought the package with the 100m tether and the controller. Was about $2400 new. .

I have a highly rated account on Mercari and ship for free and take payment from there. I can send links to my account if needed. If you already have a Mercari account I would feel better about the deal. Or, If you can trust me I take Bitcoin or crypto but that is a stretch for the buyer. With Mercari you can pay with PayPal or CC.

I am in the Reno Tahoe area if you want to do a local pickup. I offered the subs to UC Davis but they haven’t pulled the trigger yet :). I want to sell the Trident in the next few days so make me an offer. I can also put it up on Facebook Marketplace and can meet local that way. To be safe I would prefer that for local pickup or delivery.

Message me for more info.

****Asking $1400 for new and unused Trident, 100m tether, and controller ($2400 new) ****

I also have the Powerray Wizard which I am selling that was used twice if anyone is interested. Asking $500 ($1000 new).

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.