OpenROV kits available in Amazon

Just wanted to inform you all that we now have kits available in Amazon EU, with free delivery to

For some reason Amazon UK doesn’t show up on my list of options in Amazon, but if I figure it out I’ll post the link in the comments. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. These kits are standard OpenROV 2.8 kits as per this description.

Hello,

2 strange things :slight_smile:

• price in dollar is 899 US dollar at OpenRow store and the price on Amazon is 899 € ! The € price should be around 50 € sheeper !

• neither the french neither the german amazon except to send to Luxembourg ? Strange !

Marc

Hi Marc, thanks for your feedback. It’s not really that strange:

*The price in the OpenROV store does not include VAT or other customs dues that you will have to pay when buying from US, so in this perspective EU price is lower that the US right now, as it is tax inclusive. In addition to that, if you order from the US you will have to pay transportation, which in the EU case you get for free as longs as you have an Amazon Prime account (you can sign up for a 30 days trial for free if you don’t already have one).

• BENELUX have their own Amazon which is not part of the “EU Seller Central”. Let me check out what would have to be done in order for the OpenROV kits to be available also in this area, and get back to you.

Roy

Hy Roy,

Thanks a lot for this clear and quick answer !

I have preordered a Trident. Will there be a way to habe it also throw the amazon circuit to a sheeper price ?

Good evening Marco,

at the current moment I’m not entirely sure how distribution of Trident will happen, but I’m hoping we can make similar arrangements when the time comes.

Roy

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.