OpenROV Kit Available

It is with great sadness and disappointment that I make this post, but perhaps someone can benefit from this.

I was a lucky recipient of the OpenROV Kit Version 2.3 from the KickStarter campaign back in December'12. I have received the kit and it unfortunately has sat on my shelf waiting to be assembled for over 3 months now. I had a lot of hope for this kit but just have been way too busy with many things to find the time to build it.

So, with that being said, I thought I might post to the community that I am offering mine up for sale.

The box has NEVER been opened as it is still sealed the same way it was the day it was received so everything is exactly as provided by OpenROV the day it was shipped back in December.

If you are interested I am willing to sell it for $725 (Paypal) which includes shipping to the United States. I prefer to ship within the US but can make other arrangements if the international shipping is paid.

I hope this kit will find its way into the hands of someone who can build it and explore with it.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

BTW. Sorry if this kind of post is not permitted. If so please remove it if needed.

The kit has been sold. Thank you.