It took some time, but finally we have a new OpenROV image!
Get the image here: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-NH5UNY7g7jRUNkbUd4ek5SWUU&export=download
- SD Card can be used in different BB (fixes issue #12)
- Image works for BBB (fixes issue #15)
- Network issues with static IP solved (fixes issue #11)
- Personalised autorun image and device name (when you put the sd card in your computer or connect the BB via USB)
- When connected via USB: START.htm on the disk drive redirects to the cockpit
- Ubuntu Saucy Salamander based on demo image ubuntu-saucy-console-armhf-2013-07-22.tar.xz
- NodeJS 0.10.17
- dtc (device tree compiler)
- avrdude with linux SPI programmer (fixes issue #16)
Note that under Windows you should use the latest Win32DiskImager version should be used. There is no requirement to do anything with the SD card before you apply the new image.
More instructions can be found here: