Just completed the build and need a little help:
1. Are there any links to suggestions on driving/flying the ROV? The ROV floats in the water with the front end tipped up about 20°. How do I correct this? Did I build something wrong or do people sometimes hang weights off the front threaded rod to get it to a level plane?
2. I was surprised by the control layout. The left arrow was forward, right was reverse, I think up was a starboard turn and down a left turn. I guess I expected up to be forward, left port turn, right starboard turn, and down reverse. Is there a way to remap these keys or should I just get use to the way it is?
3. If I plug an Xbox controller into my Mac, will Cockpit automatically recognize commands from that controller or do I have to toggle something to switch between keyboard and controller?
4. The only real problem I had during the first launch was that the "Capture" feature didn't seem to work in Cockpit. The button is just under the video screen but did not seem to be selectable. What should I try next? Does it take video or pictures? How do I record each?
5. With fully charged 26650 batteries, approximately how long should I be able to use the ROV?