STABLE, HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE CONFINED SPACES PLATFORM FOR BWR OUTAGE SUPPORT AND POTABLE WATER ENVIRONMENTS
The Phantom® P-150 is a portable system designed for PWR visual exams of staged reactor equipment, NDT support, FME identification/retrieval and many other outage exams (please see Applications, below). Analog ROV configuration permits easy fault detection and plug/play integration of accessories. Phantom® P-150 is ideally designed for the nuclear industry with stable materials and FME concerns as a top priority.
PHANTOM® P-150 TECHNOLOGY
The Phantom® P-150 operates with the NIS-300 Control System; A portable system designed to be backwards compatible with existing P-150 ROVs and allow plug and play configurations for both radiation tolerant and HD 1080P video options. NIS-300 also supports unique thruster configurations and cable lengths to 500’.
- Portable system, adept at weld visual exams/ NDT support and small-object-retrieval
- The P-150 open design allows easy integration of additional sensors and cameras
- Two horizontal and two “vertrans” thrusters
- No electronics in the sub unit ensures reliability in areas of high radiation
- Hardwired for fast and easy integration with accessories and easy fault-detection
- 3 coax umbilical: l permits HD 1080 video imagery or 2 continuous cameras operation
- 4 x 160 Watt LED lighting option available on the 2 lighting circuits
- Plug and play radiation tolerant camera options