So after following the instructions as carefully as I could, I made it almost to the end where I connect the 25 male pin on the body to the female part of the board and install the batteries. Looks like I installed the 25 pin/wiring harness on the end plate backwards as the brain/camera assembly does not line up over top of the end plate when its connected! Fixing this would require me to de-solder motors and remove all the zip-ties, etc. and buy a new wiring harness/end plate assembly and re-assemble the wiring.
This build took me so much time already and I do not have enough time to re-do everything this summer.
Everything is BRAND NEW