How to configure the internal electronics

Hey all!

Now that a bunch of people have gotten their kits (woooo!) there have been a few questions about how to configure the electronics on the E-Chassis inside the main tube of the OpenROV. In my usual style, I'm taking forever to do a formal write up on it, but in the mean time, I thought I'd post these high-res images of what it ought to look like when you're done. If you have any questions, post them here and that will give me ideas for what to address in the write up.

Happy building, everyone!!!!

Also... one thing I should note right away (this will also be in the instructions) is that you'll need to put some sort of insulating layer between the bottom of the homeplug adapter and the top of the cape so that the electronics from the two don't short with each other. We have some Kapton tape laying around here at OpenROV HQ, but electrical tape would probably also work. Just make sure not to use anything that generates a lot of static electricity (like packing tape) because that can be an ESD risk for the more sensitive electronics on the homeplug adapter.

~E