How install a plugin?

hi,
i try desperately to install the laser telemetry plugin (running 30.0.2).
i ve uncompressed the archive, uploaded the directory in /opt/openrov/cockpit/src/plugins power cycle the openrov, and now i can t connect to the cockpit anymore, no ssh either…
what did i do wrong???

thxx for help

What are light blue led lights on the BBB doing? I suspect the system did not come up. The steps you mention don’t appear to do anything I would suspect.

well i turned it off, i had to reflash the last update to get it working.
on version i had before, same issue, and when i see your tutorials for add pluggins, well, it seems i can t add one, cause none are showing off even the computer is connected

i ll retry tomorrow and record a video to show you the led.
thxx for the time you spend helping me, sorry , newbslife :slight_smile:

I’d recommend moving to the 30.0.3 pre-release . It directly addresses a couple of the issues you have run in to, including the plugins not showing up and disk corruption issues that force a re-flash.

ok i try, so i just download the first link, use disk imager , burn the image on the micro sd card, plug it, power on, and after once it s done, log in cockpit and load firmware from sd, and i am done? correct?

ok i try, so i just download the first link, use disk imager , burn the image on the micro sd card, plug it, power on, and after once it s done, log in cockpit and load firmware from sd, and i am done? correct?

installed 30.0.3 i can see now 3 plugin listed but not the laser telemetry wich is the one i d like to have.
why dont you add it by default?
best regards

We want to! I believe the issue with that plugin is that we need to change how we send the video. We have a build on our dev image. As soon as 30.0.3 finalizes we will move to getting the latest Dev image stable which will include the new way to send video so that the laser finder can work out of the box.

oki thx a lot for these informations!