I have upgraded to the 30.0.0 image a few days ago (OpenROV 2.6), the first 2 days it worked well (a couple of times it didn’t connect properly but poweroff/poweron has always worked)
However, since yesterday I am having a problem very similar to what I had before here.
I can no longer connect to with the Home Adapters.
- On the topside, Power and Ethernet are on, but not HP.
- On the ROV side, TPWR and ETH are on, but no HP
- I can connect to the dashboard if I connect straight to BBB with
an ethernet cable.
- I have 5V(4.7V exactly) over the tether on both sides.
- I tried switching the Homeplug boards (topside in the ROV and vice
versa) I get exactly the same problem.
- The Tenda software (PLC?) that comes with the homeplug can only
detect the one connected on the topside. (Even when switched)
- I tried to re-sync and do factory reset but I still have the same
- Ohm-meter test on the cable looks good.
What could it be? What other debug steps remains to be done?
Do you think it’s just a simple pairing issue? Why did it stop working suddenly?
Thank you in advance.