Ethernet to single twisted pair adapter?


Which of the following are the ones that are needed? Would rather ask now than order the wrong ones.

Description Part Number Price Purchase
Monoline Single Pair Balunss
  • RJ45 (pins 4, 5) to RJ45
  • RJ11 (pins 3, 4) to RJ45
  • RJ45 (pins 4, 5) to RJ45 plug
  • RJ11 (pins 3, 4) to RJ45 plug


None is the good one :)

The right part number is EBS-10BaseT-ST

David said you have to call them and ask for it (scroll down a few comments in this blog post