End caps and E-chassis finished


#1

Well that was was simple enough. I spent a couple of hours today welding the end caps and the bay.

Watched the videos a few times,dry assembled, then glued up.

The end cap weld job looks a bit dodgy. The waterproofing test is going to show just how bad a job I did!

End caps


#2

looks good mate. this is the part im worried about..... very critical part too!


#3

Yep, I'm not sure just how complete the glue job is. I did one disc at a time, running the glue in from both the hole, and around the edges. I plan to drip a bit more around the disc edges to see if it wicks in.