Building arduino firmware failed (OpenROV 2.8)

software

hi i need some help here. i try to modify the arduino code on Cloud9 and tried to build the firmware but it failed. what could be the problem?
BTW i am new to this and is trying to add an slave Arduino with 2 sensors to the ROV.

undefinedstaging: build dir is /tmp/tmp.iHPIGYRYH1staged src in to build folder---------------------staging pluginsmv: cannot stat ‘/tmp/tmp.iHPIGYRYH1/src/Device.cpp’: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /tmp/tmp.iHPIGYRYH1/src/Device.cpp.template:
No such file or directoryrm:
cannot remove ‘/tmp/tmp.iHPIGYRYH1/
src/Device.cpp.template’: No such file or directorysrc/OpenROV.inoSearching for Arduino lib version file (version.txt) …
/usr/share/arduino/lib/version.txtDetecting Arduino software version … 1.0.5 (1.0.5)
Scanning dependencies of src
Scanning dependencies of arduino
Scanning dependencies of EEPROM
Scanning dependencies of SPI
src/CMS5803_XXBA.cpp
src/NArduinoManager.cpp
src/CBNO055.cpp
src/LibMPU_Quaternion.cpp
src/LibMPU.cpp
src/LibMPU_I2CDevice.cpp
src/CDeadManSwitch.cpp
src/CCape.cpp
src/CCameraMount.cpp
src/Utility.cpp
src/CAutopilot_EXP.cpp
src/CMPU9150.cpp
src/CServo.cpp
src/NDataManager.cpp
src/CCalibrationLaser.cpp
src/CAutopilot_STD.cpp
src/CMotor.cpp
src/CThrusters_2X1.cpp
src/CPin.cpp
src/ArduSlave.cpp
In file included from
src/ArduSlave.cpp:4:0:
src/ArduSlave.h:30:18: error: ‘Command’ has not been declared void device_loop(Command cmd); ^
src/ArduSlave.h: In constructor ‘ArduSlave::ArduSlave()’:
src/ArduSlave.h:28:17: error: type ‘Device’ is not a direct base of ‘ArduSlave’ ArduSlave():Device(){}; ^
src/ArduSlave.cpp:
At global scope:
src/ArduSlave.cpp:9:11: error: two or more data types in declaration of ‘DevAddress’ const int DevAddress = ARDUSLAVE_I2CADDRESS; // 7-bit I2C address of the ^
src/ArduSlave.cpp:12:30: error: two or more data types in declaration of ‘device_setup’ void ArduSlave::device_setup() ^
src/ArduSlave.cpp:20:29: error: variable or field ‘device_loop’ declared void void ArduSlave::device_loop(Command cmd){ ^
src/ArduSlave.cpp:20:29: error: ‘Command’ was not declared in this scope.build/uno/Makefile:326: recipe for target ‘.build/uno/src/ArduSlave.o’ failedmake: *** [.build/uno/src/ArduSlave.o] Error 1
Searching for Board description file (boards.txt) … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/arduino/boards.txtSearching for Arduino lib version file (version.txt) … /usr/share/arduino/lib/version.txtDetecting Arduino software version … 1.0.5 (1.0.5)Searching for Arduino core library … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduinoSearching for Arduino variants directory … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/arduino/variantsSearching for Arduino standard libraries … /usr/share/arduino/librariesSearching for make … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/makeSearching for avr-gcc … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gccSearching for avr-g++ … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++Searching for avr-ar … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-arSearching for avr-objcopy … /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-objcopyMake failed with code 2firmware-build.sh: : Compile of the Arduino image failed.firmware-installfromsource.sh: Building Firmware Failed! Aborting!

0 Likes