This is such a great project and I’m having a lot of fun building up my first vehicle. While sorting out other parts I’m setting up the controls on the bench.
My current setup is;
- BBB running 30.0.3 installed from image
- Arduino 2560 connected on serial1 rather than serial0
- Modified TP-Link AV200s
- Logitec C525 720p webcam
- 3 micro servos in place of ESCs to monitor the outputs
Everything is working well (albeit missing the additions from the controller board) but I had trouble with mpeg_streamer. It wouldn’t start until I added:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib to my bashrc.
After starting with the options below:
mjpeg_streamer -i "input_uvc.so -f 30 -r 1280x720" -o "output_http.so -p 8090"
I can reliably connect with the cockpit or directly with the url
If I don’t manually start the stream I can sometimes connect but it is flaky and drops out. Iv’e also noticed that the resolution is different.
- Could you help me find where the server side settings are for mjpeg and how it gets kicked off when the client connects?
- Was the env variable for the library path missing because I’ve missed an install script somewhere?