Battery Housing Mistake



We are making this post to inform you of and/or prevent an issue from happening. The other day we ran into a problem when putting together the end caps for the electronics housing on our Open Water ROV. When reading the instructions on how to construct the end caps, we sadly had forgotten a piece that had belonged on it. In the instructions, the steps that we had messed up on were confusing and unclear to us. The construction is on step 28-29, and the piece being made is shown below.. We realized that the left over piece that we had could only have been part of the end caps, so we tried to fix the problem by using Censor Vandal Mark Remover, but that only chipped one of the plastics edges, and partially melted another, also shown below. The solution that we found to this problem was to get new pieces.